Search This Blog

Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Error getting Cluster Config Set URLs for uri (JDeveloper 10.1.3)

The error Error getting Cluster Config Set URLs for uri appeared when I was created Application Server Connection from JDeveloper. Application Server version 10.x. Please note that, this is a clustered environment.




The following workaround solution worked for me.

I used the IP address instead of the server name in the Host Name filed. It's worth looking at /etc/host entries to for the IP address. Retested the connection and getting this. I ignored this error. As long as you can use this Application Server Connection to create an Integration Server connection, its ok to ignore... worked for me  :-)


I find these links very helpful. Mentions some other workaround...

No comments:

Post a Comment